8/08/2012

MY FIRST POST

Hey dear first readers,

Here it finally is! My first article on my own blog! I’m so excited about it cause I’ve been preparing this blog for a long time and now it’s time to publicize my own fashionblog. Oh, sounds so good: 'own fashionblog’!

Well, first let me introduce myself. I’m Lucia Koster, 16 years old and an fashionaddict as fuck, living in the Netherlands. I’m visiting Atheneum 5, or vwo 5. Languages and art are subjects I like, but I don’t know yet what I want to become. I like to play the violin as well. I’ve been playing it since I was seven years old. I join a youth-orchestra, visit the local music school and now and then I get the question to join a little band or another orchestra and something like that. My violin life is so cool! I live in a very small village near the sea, with farms in the surroundings. Sounds nice, but I actually hate it. Living in a city would make my life!

As I said before, I’ve been working on this blog for a while to make a steady start of it. I knew I would need that steady start cause I have ever had a blog, so I have some experiences. But it wasn’t what I expected, so I removed it after a couple of months.  However, in the last months I have been following some blogs and they gave me the boost and inspiration to start blogging again. So I hope in the next weeks my blog will make a cool impression to all of you fashionaddicts.

Here is a little preview of the coming posts and outfits, hope you like it!

















While writing this article I’m chilling on the beach with 25 degrees. By the way, living near the sea is actually an advantage of my hometown! I often go to the beach with family and friends during the summer, just to live the goodlife: writing an article on my iPod, wearing my bikini, some huge sunglasses hiding my eyes and reading magazines to get new inspiration for my coming posts. (And I got!)

Well, to put an end to this first article: thank you so much for reading it and please keep following me! Feel free to leave a comment and don’t forget to share a link of your own blog, I’ll visit it!

Much love,
Lucia

4 comments:

  1. ziet er goed uit, we zijn benieuwd naar al die posts :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh super om dit te lezen! Ik vind het altijd geweldig als mensen met een nieuwe blog beginnen. Ik vind het echt cool dat je al wat outfitposts hebt voorbereid en een preview laat zien. Geweldig, je bent erg goed voorbereid dus ik ben benieuwd - geef vooral niet op!
    Ik moet je even volgen om te kijken hoe je blog verder loopt! Ik ben erg benieuwd :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great outfits and I like the shooting venues :)

    Would be lovely if you visit me too!
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey leuke post! ben benieuwd naar je verdere posts ;-)

    kijk ook eens op mijn blog en wordt een vriendje als je wilt

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete